Over the course of Summer 2018, we'll refine this page to highlight emerging and historical "exchanges" between BLTN classrooms, teachers, Bread Loaf faculty, and others. For now...
- Browse an abstract of several projects, with archives of historical material.
- Read a recent account of a classroom to classroom exchange among the elementary students of Brendan McGrath and Tom McKenna, and author Ralph Fletcher. (December, 2014)
- Read and view "Digital Learning Partnerships: Transforming the Way Students--and Teachers--Think about 21st Century Learning" by Chris Moore and Andrea Vescelius.
- Read The Effects of Online, Collaborative Discourse on Secondary Students' Writing: A Case Study of the History and Ecology of an Electronic Exchange, Julie Henderson Rucker's dissertation on "Pass the Poetry" a longstanding BreadNet exchange. (2008)
- Read "Of Bombs, Blackness and Ideal Balconies: A Cross-Cultural Poetry Exchange: Students in Africa and Massachusetts Learn to Appreciate Poetry Together Using Technology." (January 2001)
- Adapt a customizable set of permission forms for BLTN collaborations prepared by Chris Benson, BLTN Magazine Editor.